BeFrugal.com, literally a cash back site that helps you with a frugal life started in 2009, no BeFrugal supports over 5,000 stores which including 500 largest stores in U.S. BeFrugal boosts that they gives out all the purchasing commission to the customer thanks to their good relationship building with retailers and they provides the highest cash back rate compared with other competitors.
To ensure the best experience, they offer both email and live chat customer service, all based out of our USA offices.
BeFrugal also offer $10 sign-up bonus, a new member of BeFrugal must earn $10 in Cash Back within 90 days of join date to earn the sign-up bonus. Sign up for a BeFrugal account by click here!
Like most cash back shopping portals, BeFrugal earns a commission directly from the merchant websites they partner with. BeFrugal earns this commission when you use their “affiliate link” to visit a shopping site like Amazon and make a purchase there. Then, they split this commission with you, in the form of cash back as a percentage of your purchase.
- Multiple payout options:
- Befrugal pay you through Paypal, check or Amazon Gift cards with a minimum payment of $25. It takes five to ten business days to received the payment after request.
- Coupon Guarantee:
- All online coupons are guaranteed to work, in case any coupon does not work, the customer can contact them via email or live chat and after verifying your problem, an additional $5 will be added to your account. (Determination of eligibility is at the sole discretion of BeFrugal)
- Referral Program:
- BeFrugal members will earn $10 bonus for each of the new members they refer and qualified with the condition that the referred user earn $10 or more in cash back within 365 days of the account creation
BeFrugal Pros & Cons
- Legit and Free to Join.
- $10 Sign up Bonus
- Good Referral Program.
- A+ BBB Rating.
- Different Payment Methods
- Good tools to save more.
- Many complaints (about BeFrugal Malware and Pop-ups)
- $25 Minimum cashout requirement
- Not every product is eligible for cashback.
It is true that for the majority of the retailer stores, BeFrugal gives out the highest cash back rate compared to competitors, however, after play around, it looks like the high cash back only applies to the first eligible order for a new user. For example, as a new user, you will see you can get 16% cash back from Clarks, while on your second order right after the first one, the rate drops to 10%. “The highest rate” may turn out to be a marketing method that attracts the new users only.